Choose a product and follow these easy steps as you land on the product page :
- Read the description.
- Go to either INKFLAP Designs or CUSTOM Design option.
- Create or Modify an existing Design.
- Choose quantity to order and paper specs.
- Save and Make Payment.
inkFlap's Online Printing Solution is a prepress process that bridges the gap between online digital content and commercial print production. The process allows a print house, a client or a graphic designer to create, edit, and approve computer-based online templates during the prepress phase. This process increasingly calls for a Portable Document Format (PDF) workflow environment with output provided by digital offset printing.
For Laymen :)
You can create a design from scratch of your desired product using our blank canvas which takes care of the size. Save it by a name you wish and order very easily. And you may re-order the same design later when you need it.
In case you'd like to use one of our designs, go to Inkflap design and change the text, use or remove our design motifs or icons to make your design stand apart! Save and re-order whenever you want.
But but but....do not worry about the print quality, after all we're inkFlap! :)
inkFlap uses some of the best digital printing technologies available in the world. Moreover, we offer you the best available paper options in the industry. Well as actions speak louder than words, why don't you try once! :)
inkFlap currently supports eight major and popular print products as listed. We are shortly going to introduce more products like stickers, CD Stickers, Magnets, Invitations, Greetinks etc!
There are three options for designing and customizing a product. Click a product on the left-hand panel and choose one of the options.
1. Custom Design: lets you customize the products. Click it to open the design studio and use multiple tools to create your own design.
2. Upload Design: using this option, you can upload your own JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, EPS, AI, PDF and PSD images.
3. inkFlap Design: use this to select hundreds of pre-loaded templates. Work on them or customize them through our design studio.
The type of paper used for difference purposes is expressed in weight. In the countries following the European system, it is grammes per square metre (gsm or g/m2 or simply g) and in the US system it is Pound (lb).
The paper used for writing/printing (letterheads and such stationery) is generally between 60 to 120 gsm (20 to 70 lb) and is called the paper or text stock. Anything heavier than this is considered the card stock, i.e. the paper used for business cards, postcards, greeting cards, etc which is generally 240gsm and above.
Our system supports RGB (red, green, blue) for producing digital prints. We have accurately mapped color pallet to match RGB to CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key) to ensure proper 4-color printing.
300 dpi (dots per inch) is the resolution of the output PDF file.
inkFlap uses digital offset printing, which is undoubtedlly the best available technolgy for customized printing. The finishing equipment used for inkflap products are also digital ensuring precision and accuracy. Buy a business card from inkFlap and check how exact the size will be everytime you order! That's what makes inkFlap stand apart! :)
Yes, the prices listed on inkFlap include charges for shipping. But, the prices are exclusive of Taxes, which are reflected at the time of check out and payment!
INKFLAP CORPORATE ACCOUNT
ICA is inkFlap's dedicated online platform for corporates to help them setup a single ordering platform for ordering their high quality business stationery. It makes ordering and re-ordering business stationery extremely easy.
inkFlap will set up a customised web dashboard for your company with your pre-designed stationery design files uploaded as templates.
These templates can be left editable or non-editable as per your choice.
Going forward you or your administrator can choose to simply order/re-order inkFlap products using very easy to use tools on our website.
Pre-designed creatives for business stationery in our standard sizes.
ICA setup takes 1-2 working days.
However, this is a one time activity and going forward the ordering time is reduced to only a few seconds.
ICA is always given priority when it comes to order processing.
We generally dispatch any ICA order within 24-48 hrs.
1. Registration: We'll register your company and share your dedicated URL & login credentials with you to order your products online through your account at inkFlap.com. As a promotional offer, Registration fee of Rs.1000/- + Taxes will be waived for setting up your account.
2. ICA Setup: For you account setup we will need your already designed open (design) files for business cards, letterheads and letter envelopes or any other product you'd like to save as a template in your company account which you can order later on.
3. Pricing Plan: You may choose a Pricing Plan which suits your requirement and corresponding rate list will apply.
4. Sampling: After you pay for the package, samples will be made for your business cards, letterheads, and letter envelopes and shared with you.
1. Special Discounted Pricing.
2. Dedicated URL with your existing Stationery designs uploaded as templates.
3. With our easy to use tools, you can make changes to your files online without any designer or operator's help and order.
A corporate can avail a maximum of two template/layout updates for their business card design. This includes new additions to an existing card or a completely new design. After that, a charge of Rs.500/- per business card layout change will be applicable. For more information please contact your account manager.